Software Engineer Embedded Linux Jobs Vacancy in Amco
Amco urgently required following position for Software Engineer Embedded Linux. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Engineer Embedded Linux Jobs Vacancy in Amco Jobs Details:
Software Engineer C/C++ Embedded Linux
AMCO S.A. is currently looking for a software engineer with at least 2 years of experience in developing software applications in Linux based systems. The successful candidate will join a growing team of talented developers, working on the whole software stack including application layer software, low-level embedded software through to server side frameworks.
As an Embedded Linux Engineer you will be involved in the development of low-level peripheral drivers, communications with back-end systems based on latest IoT protocols, building and deploying Linux images on the company's latest hardware platforms, as well as designing front-end UIs based on modern frameworks. The successful applicant should be a dynamic, creative team player able to bring new ideas to a growing team of like-minded, enthusiastic engineers.
The company has seen huge interest in its latest line of Linux products and therefore can offer excellent routes to progression for
the ambitious people out there.
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Good knowledge of C / C++ with at least two years of working experience.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming principles.
- Some experience with Embedded Linux systems.
- Familiarity with communications protocols (TCP/IP, RS232/385, USB).
- Hands-on experience with version control systems (Git, SVN or similar).
- A strong passion for development and willing to learn new languages and software frameworks when required.
- Good communications skills will be considered just as important as technical abilities.
- Experience with the 'full lifecycle' of software development: design, coding, testing/debugging and documentation.
- Some knowledge of scripting languages (Bash/Python).
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases.
- Experience with the Yocto/Open Embedded framework will be considered a huge benefit.
- Familiarity with Java language or QT framework will also be beneficial.
- Familiarity with ARM or other embedded processors (PowerPC, MIPS, x86).
- Familiarity with IoT protocols (COAP, MQTT, LWM2M).
Amco S.A. was established in 2003 by a team of experienced and highly knowledgeable members with the aim of high technology solutions deployment and integration, and the implementation of IT and telecommunications projects in general.
- Smart Cities & IoT Solutions
- Cloud-based Ticketing Systems
- Passenger Information Systems
- Automated Payment Systems and self-service kiosks
- On-street and Off-street smart parking systems
- LED displays for information and advertising
The company offers:
- Competitive salary, based on qualifications
- Excellent working environment
- Prospects of development
- Continuous education
Those interested can send their CV immediately quoting reference code: SE1703.