Captain Jobs Vacancy in Miraggio Thermal Spa Resort
Miraggio Thermal Spa Resort urgently required following position for Captain. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Captain Jobs Vacancy in Miraggio Thermal Spa Resort Jobs Details:
MED SEA HEALTH S.A. is currently recruiting for its 5* hotel MIRAGGIO THERMAL SPA RESORT
in Paliouri, Kassandra, Halkidiki, for the following position:
- Welcome guests instantly in warm and friendly ways and thanks them for their attendance upon leaving
- Has full knowledge of the restaurant menu and advises guests if requested
- Placing tables according to events
- Serves dishes and drinks to guests
- Communicates with the kitchen about any questions about the menu, the length of the wait and the availability of the product.
- Communicates with additional meal requirements, allergies, nutritional needs and special requests in the kitchen.
- Check with guests to ensure their satisfaction with the course of their meal
- Takes care of clearing, collecting and returning food and beverages in the appropriate area.
- Presents the exact final account to the customer and undertakes the payment
- Shuts down the Point terminal and settles smoothly payments with cash and credit cards.
- Ensures that the restaurant is always kept clean and organized, both in the front and back of the house.
- Ensure that hotel branding standards and SOPs are consistently applied.
- Cooperates with colleagues and managers to ensure that the restaurant makes full use of its potential.
- Completes the daily responsibilities set for each individual turn.
- Performs monthly inventory checks on all equipment and consumables.
- Takes an active role in the guidance and development of lower staff.
- Performs any other duties related to the food and beverage service assigned to him/her by the Maitre
- Attends the F & B Weekly Meetings
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language
- Knowledge of a third language (i.e. German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, etc.) will be valued accordingly
- Degree in Hospitality/Tourism
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and of at least one PMS software (ie. Protel.) and P.O.S. system
- Minimum 2-3years’ experience as Host/Hostess in large hotels or restaurants
- Good understanding of the operations of the other departments
- Proactive, able to work efficiently under pressure and to come up with rational decisions when faced with challenging circumstances
- Hands-on approach, flexible, with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills and with a strong customer-focused approach
THE COMPANY OFFERS
- Competitive remuneration package
- 6-8 month occupation
- Training and career development
- Dynamic and highly professional environment
- Meals & Accommodation (if not a local resident)
For those interested, please send updated CV with recent photo.