Head Waiters Waitresses Carte Restaurants Ouranoupolis Chalkidiki Jobs Vacancy in Tor Hotel Group Macedonian Hotels Eagles Palace Villas
- Head Waiters Waitresses Carte Restaurants Ouranoupolis Chalkidiki
- Tor Hotel Group Macedonian Hotels Eagles Palace Villas
- 08 Jun, 2018 15 days ago
Tor Hotel Group Macedonian Hotels Eagles Palace Villas urgently required following position for Head Waiters Waitresses Carte Restaurants Ouranoupolis Chalkidiki. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Waiters Waitresses Carte Restaurants Ouranoupolis Chalkidiki Jobs Vacancy in Tor Hotel Group Macedonian Hotels Eagles Palace Villas Jobs Details:
TOR HOTEL GROUP, with a significant history in hospitality for more than 90 years is seeking to recruit
talented and passionate professionals for 2018 season.
Eagles Palace & Eagles Villas, a unique 5* Luxury Resort in Greece is seeking for
Head Waiters / Waitresses (à la carte restaurants)
Location: Ouranoupolis, Chalkidiki
The Head Waiters / Waitress will have to deliver exceptional service and build great teams with a view to maximizing guest satisfaction.
- Ensure a polite and warm welcome to all guests
- Take food and drink orders; offer menu recommendations upon request; provide detailed information regarding the menu
- Ensure the efficient operation of the department and assist the F&B Manager or the Restaurant Manager in all F&B duties
- Preserve excellent levels of customer service; respond to all guest requests / complaints
- Maintain at all times a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene
- Follow all health and safety company regulations
- Preferred 2-4 years as a Head Waiter / Waitress in a fine dining restaurant ideally within a 5* Luxury Hotel
- Excellent knowledge of English language; a second language (German, Russian or French) will be considered as a plus
- Strong communication and presentation abilities
- Pleasant personality with enviable customer service skills, passionate about the job and focused on providing high quality results
- Degree / Diploma in Hospitality would be an asset
- Good experience with cash register and ordering information system (Micros, POS)
- Competitive salary remuneration based on qualifications
- Career development in a fast paced growing work environment
- Daily meals and accommodation
- Training opportunities
Please send an updated CV with recent photo to the following e-mail: