Restaurant Bar Team Members Corfu Jobs Vacancy in Marbella Κέρκυρα
Marbella Κέρκυρα urgently required following position for Restaurant Bar Team Members Corfu. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Restaurant Bar Team Members Corfu Jobs Vacancy in Marbella Κέρκυρα Jobs Details:
MarBella S.A., a hotel company that operates in an idyllic location at the South-East side of Corfu Island two luxurious 5* properties;
the Marbella Corfu Hotel and the MarBella Nido Suite Hotel & Villas (due to open May 2018) is now recruiting for 2018 season:
Restaurant & Bar Team Members
Qualifications, Skills & Role:
- Provide top quality services according to the departmental SOPs
- Previous experience in 4 or 5 star property would be preferred
- Excellent verbal and written command of Greek and English language. Additional language knowledge would be consider an extra asset (German or French)
- Guest focused and proactive approach with a can do attitude
- Outgoing and pleasant personality
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Previous Point of Sale System experience preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Competitive remuneration package
- Meal Plan and Shared Accommodation
- Dynamic and highly professional environment
- Career development program
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Candidate details will be kept strictly confidential.
Applicants that will proceed to the second phase of the recruitment process
will be contacted directly by the HR department to organise an interview (in person or skype).