Cloud Applications Engineer Cae Jobs Vacancy in Atos Αθήνα
Atos Αθήνα urgently required following position for Cloud Applications Engineer Cae. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cloud Applications Engineer Cae Jobs Vacancy in Atos Αθήνα Jobs Details:
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Atos Infrastructure & Data Management (IDM), Communication & Collaboration Services is seeking for Cloud Applications Engineer (CAE). We’re looking for an engineer who has some operational experience and expertise spanning high availability systems in both lower and production environments and a firm grasp on automation and cloud architectures.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Deploy, administer, monitor, and troubleshoot Unify solutions in cloud environments, such as Atos Canopy Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team environment to deploy cloud solutions for a wide range of customers
- Engage with Development, QA, and Product teams in bringing cases to resolution
- Implement and validate solution changes, ensuring minimal downtime and maximum operational efficiency
- Be proactive in recognizing and handling uptime and performance challenges
- Troubleshoot the system and provide root cause analysis
- Troubleshoot performance and stability issues using a wide variety of tools.
- Providing direct support to Cloud users
- Ensure the highest level of uptime and Quality of Service (QoS) for our customers through operational excellence.
- Work in a diverse and global team environment.
- Cross-train with other global team members.
- Follow change management processes during implementations.
- Enforce consistency of monitoring, reporting, and alarming systems
- Help drive process improvements for service management, including: outage/incident management, rollbacks and reporting
- Ensure compliance with deployment and operations documentation
- Provide on-call support outside of normal work hours/days
- University degree (BS/MS) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year of experience in a Cloud support organization (e.x: level 2, Level 3)
- Hands-on experience with multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments (including but not limited to system and network administration, 24/7 intervention on Internet and SaaS products)
- Linux/Windows system administration in a complex data center environment
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMWare
- Good knowledge of WebRTC, SIP, MGCP protocols and standards
- Troubleshooting skills that range from diagnosing hardware/software issues to large scale failures within a complex infrastructure
- Experience with enterprise firewalling, network security principles, and general networking best practices
- Experience in monitoring, metrics collection, and reporting using open source tools.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, making decisions based upon priorities, schedules and an understanding of business initiatives.
- Critical attention to detail, thoroughness and documentation
- Fulfilled military service (Men candidates)
- Customer facing profile with excellent Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Fluency in English
- Strong understanding of the Unified communications industry.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact directly with customers who do not have an IT background
Additional skills to be considered as plus
Candidates who fulfill the above prerequisites and also possess the following skills will be preferred:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar field
- ITIL certification
- Competitive remuneration package
- Life & Health Insurance
- Work in a challenging multinational environment
- Continuous training opportunities
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.