Night Auditor Mykonos Santorini Jobs Vacancy in Grace Hotels
Grace Hotels urgently required following position for Night Auditor Mykonos Santorini. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Night Auditor Mykonos Santorini Jobs Vacancy in Grace Hotels Jobs Details:
We are looking for a talented Night Auditor to join the Rooms Division team of our Grace Mykonos & Grace Santorini properties.
The position reports to the Front Office Manager.
Summary The Night Auditor is a team player, results oriented, committed to providing outstanding customer service, handling situations with confidence and excited by the idea of creating the exceptional guest experience.
- Welcome and greet guests, ensuring a prompt and courteous service is always provided and is in line with the Grace Hotels quality and service standards.
- Act as an ambassador for Grace by providing guests assistance with accommodation, dining and spa reservations, amenities, advice on the local area and any other information as required.
- Organize and maintain the Front Desk counter, ensuring that all materials and supplies are readily available and accessible to expedite smooth departmental procedures.
- Ensure that any guest preferences (e.g. Bespoke Options and/or Experiences) are recorded on the Opera guest history page and are correctly introduced to the appropriate departments for follow-up.
- Escort guest to the room when needed.
- Assist guest during check-out process in an effective and timely manner.
- Ensure correct billing arrangement is provided according to FO policies and procedures.
- Perform nightly walk-around of the building to ensure that everything is in order.
- Is familiar with all Hotel’s facilities so as to be able to address, assist and actively sell services to guests.
- Respond promptly and tactfully to any guest complaints, always providing excellent service to maintain guest satisfaction.
- Make sure that any irregularities and discrepancies are recorded on the departmental log book and brought to the attention of the Hotel Manager and/or MOD and/or General Manager.
- Ensure that an adequate amount of money, either coins or notes, is available during the shift to accommodate cash transactions.
- Maintain excellent communication within Front Office team as well as other departments in the hotel.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge:
- The ideal candidate possesses a minimum of 3 years’ experience in luxury hospitality.
- Hospitality Certificate or Degree preferred.
- Superior professional appearance and manner, good character to work in a fast-paced team.
- Attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented. Honest and energetic work ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to relate to all levels of management, colleagues and guests.
- Positive attitude, team focus, enthusiasm, excellent customer service skills with a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language are essential requirements.
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, according to department needs.