Internal Auditor Jobs Vacancy in Starbucks
Starbucks urgently required following position for Internal Auditor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Internal Auditor Jobs Vacancy in Starbucks Jobs Details:
Starbucks & Gap are seeking to recruit
responsible for Greece & Cyprus.
Reporting to the BoD the job holder will be among others responsible for the following:
- Setting up processes of the Internal Audit Department and practices to ensure alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Developing and directing reporting, record management and activity metrics to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of the department and analyzing loss trends.
- Performing operational, financial and compliance related reviews/audits in order to ensure adherence to company’s procedures and local law.
- Performing on-site visits to operating locations (stores) in order to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques and in case of ad-hoc audits.
- Conducting risk assessments and identifying controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
- Identifying control gaps and areas for improvement.
- Documenting results of audit work in accordance with the Institute of Internal Auditors standards.
- Preparing timely audit reports to the Board of Directors and Executive Management.
- Monitoring the implementation of audit recommendations and reporting accordingly to the BoD.
- Supporting leadership through consultation on loss prevention and incident management.
- Promoting compliance with company’s policies and procedures.
- Providing advice on internal control processes to company’s management and staff.
- Co-operating, as needed, with the external auditor in the year-end financial audit.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have 3-7 years of internal audit experience in a well-structured business environment, preferably in the retail or F&B sector.
- Hold a Master’s degree in Internal Audit, Corporate Governance, Risk Management, or other related field.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to interact with leadership and provide information regularly to decision-making process.
- Have advanced computer skills in MS Office.
- Have excellent analytical skills coupled with strong report writing skills.
- Be flexible and able to deliver results under tight deadlines and on a stand-alone role.
- Be fluent in English.
- Be able to travel (30%-40% of his/her working time, depending also on seasonality needs).
- Working knowledge of an audit analytics tool will be highly regarded.
- Knowledge of Operations, Cash management, P&L are highly appreciated.
Candidates who meet the above criteria, are kindly
requested to send their CVs by Friday 27/04/2018.