Python Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Itechscope Recruitment Αθήνα
Itechscope Recruitment Αθήνα urgently required following position for Python Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Python Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Itechscope Recruitment Αθήνα Jobs Details:
Salary: €2,200 - €3,000 Per Month
On behalf of our client, a US based Technology Services Company collaborating with the most successful Telecommunications Organizations around the globe; we are looking for a highly motivated Python Engineer to join their top notch engineering team based in Athens.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing complex data analysis applications. The primary focus will be the development of the administration portal of a new product collecting mobile network measurements.
- Design and development of company’s applications
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Cooperate with our Big Data analytics team. Collect and present efficiently Big Data.
- Implementation of security and data protection of the whole system
- Work with multiple data storage solutions (MySQL, Cassandra)
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant subject
- Minimum three (3+) years professional experience in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework. (Django preferred).
- Familiarity with ORM libraries.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GitHub)
- Work with a highly experienced team
- Magnificent work conditions
- Professional working environment
- Pay on top Of the Market
- Continues Training
- Participation on conferences