Office Administrator Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Workable Αθήνα
Workable Αθήνα urgently required following position for Office Administrator Executive Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Administrator Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Workable Αθήνα Jobs Details:
Workable is changing the way companies find and hire great people. With thousands of enterprise users and millions in venture funding, we are building the best SaaS recruiting software in the world. With offices in Boston, Greece and London, Workable doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace.
To support this growth and make sure that we can scale from thousands to hundreds of thousands of users, we continue to expand. This is an opportunity to join a world class software company and a great team that passionately believes in what it does.
You'll be responsible for life in the office, making sure that our team works in the best possible conditions with the minimum amount of distraction - unless of course it's a fun distraction which would be a good thing. You'll be dealing with anything from suppliers, shopping, budgets, external services, equipment purchases, throwing parties, scheduling meetings and acting as an executive assistant.
Here's some of the things you'll be expected to do:
- Manage CTO's calendar and travel
- Organize and manage facilities and look after staff in our Athens office
- Serve as the contact point for maintenance, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Manage relationships and contracts with vendors, service providers, and landlords
- Provide reception cover, meet and greet all visitors
- Book and organize business and training travel for the Athens and London offices
- Keep track of office, travel and training travel expenses against assigned budget
- Help implement HR policies and on-boarding processes as necessary
- Organize in-office events and support the HR team with company wide initiatives
You'll get to work in an awesome office with great people, and your job will be to keep it that way. You'll learn a lot by working closely with smart folks in one of the most exciting and ambitious companies in Greece at the moment.
At a minimum, you must be:
- Experienced in office management (2-3 years)
- Experience as a PA (2-3 years)
- A native or perfectly fluent English speaker
- A very good user of modern office productivity software
To be really good at this job you'll need to also be:
- A responsible and organized individual
- Someone with good taste and a mind for quality
- A person with natural empathy and the ability to understand other people's needs
- Comfortable with numbers, schedules, budgets and deadlines
- Someone who can be trusted to handle communications on behalf of executives reliably and discreetly
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- An attractive salary package
- Stock option plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Health insurance plan
- Free lunch, healthy food, snacks and beverages
- Flexible working hours
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.