Ctc Manager Originals And Core Jobs Vacancy in Adidas Αθήνα
Adidas Αθήνα urgently required following position for Ctc Manager Originals And Core. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ctc Manager Originals And Core Jobs Vacancy in Adidas Αθήνα Jobs Details:
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Support Sport Categories business success within guidelines set by WE BUs and Global through execution of a robust category plan. Support WE BUs and local Cluster counterparts as category ambassador in respective location.
- Support and act as proxy local for respective category Manager BU CTC in the implementation of the category strategy in the market.
- Be ambassador of respective BU internally and externally
- Ensure operational excellence in the market for all CtC relevant topics during the GTM process
- Key contact to local sales teams, category champions & brand colleagues on category specific topics & concepts through the GTM process and extraordinary projects.
- Assist and input into WE BU on local ranging and forecasting topics such as data, mark-up, pricing maintenance, segmentation, etc. if needed.
- Give input on country price-grouping and submit requests exception throughout the pricing process
- Manages sample order process in alignment with Line Manager and MOPs guidance
- Provide operational support for category sell-in and sell out initiatives.
- Contribute and input to the creation of strategic business plan together with WE BU
- Tailor and review local sell-in tools to ensure consistency across WE and drive minimization of customized solutions.
- Maintains regular analytics on the sell-in and sell-through performance of respective category (analytical support from Finance team)
- BU Western Europe
- WE Finance
- Key retailer
- BU Demand Planning
- Brand activation teams
- Sales teams (incl. Sales Directors/ VPs)
- Local Managing Director
- Global BU
Requisite Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Cross functional marketing knowledge and market experience in sport and/or fashion/lifestyle categories.
- Consumer-focused with deep product and range understanding
- Pro- active (engaging & impact-oriented) mindset, ability to think end-to-end
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with different international cultures
- Good communication (both written and verbal) and facilitation skills (small and large groups) especially when interacting with different levels of business
- Ability to travel, domestic or international, as required
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in business, ideally with marketing and sales focus or equivalent professional experience
- 3-5+ years of Merchandising Experience, cross-functional marketing and/or sales experience
- Fluent in English (writing and verbal)
- IT skills: Outlook and Word: Basic; Excel and PowerPoint: advanced