Shift Supervisor Packaging Athens Jobs Vacancy in Famar
Famar urgently required following position for Shift Supervisor Packaging Athens. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Shift Supervisor Packaging Athens Jobs Vacancy in Famar Jobs Details:
FAMAR S.A., a leading international service provider in health care industry with activities both in the Greek and the Western European area, seeks to recruit for its Business Unit in Athens:
Shift Supervisor Packaging (1st, 2nd and 3rd Shift)
The position holder will report to the Head of Packaging and will be responsible for:
- Coordination of Packaging departments in order to achieve daily packaging targets.
- Supervision of SOP implementation and assurance that everyone complies with the GMP standards.
- Participation in meetings with Planning department to define packaging lines plan.
- Optimization of packaging resources utilization.
- Leadership and guidance while working alongside with shift operators/workers.
- University Degree in Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Chemistry (Postgraduate studies will be considered as an asset)
- 2-5 years work experience, in a similar position in the Pharmaceutical/Food or Tobacco Industry
- Computer literacy
- Fluent in English
- Managerial and technical skills