Pay Project Manager Athens Jobs Vacancy in Wind Hellas
Wind Hellas urgently required following position for Pay Project Manager Athens. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pay Project Manager Athens Jobs Vacancy in Wind Hellas Jobs Details:
PAY TV Project Manager
Athens, Attica, Greece · PAY TV · PT 001
In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly motivated “PAY TV Project Manager” to join a team of bright professionals.
- Responsible for the management of the technical projects of the PAY TV business unit
- Focal point and coordinator for internal resources and third parties towards successful project delivery and flawless operational processes
- Facilitates the new feature release for the platform and support the product feature roadmap as defined by the product team
- Coordinates the STB firmware updates and service applications’ updates (Android TV, Android/iOS, Web) and the integration processes
- Manages the testing and user acceptance processes
- Reports progress on a weekly basis on feature development/testing, as well as operational KPIs
- Ensures effective use of resources to achieve deliverables and objectives
- Enforce and maintain operational processes that ensure business continuity and mitigate the risk of service outage
- Ensures the development of the platform and the backend systems configurations aim at unique Customer Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Master’s degree in one of the above fields
- 3-5 years of experience in project management, preferably in the high tech or digital media sectors
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Excellent PC skills
- High drive and energy
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Customer orientation and business acumen