Senior Citrix Engineer Boutique Cloud And Telecommunications Services Company Jobs Vacancy in Itechscope
- Senior Citrix Engineer Boutique Cloud And Telecommunications Services Company
- 09 Mar, 2018 13 days ago
Itechscope urgently required following position for Senior Citrix Engineer Boutique Cloud And Telecommunications Services Company. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Citrix Engineer Boutique Cloud And Telecommunications Services Company Jobs Vacancy in Itechscope Jobs Details:
iTechScope is the first Technical Recruitment Agency established in Greece. With offices in Athens, London & Dubai we offer Recruitment Services covering the sectors of IT, Digital & Engineering. Prestigious Multinational companies & Innovative Start-Ups find in us an indispensable and valuable recruitment partner while job seekers discover an experienced ally in the process of finding the ideal position.
On behalf of our client, a boutique Cloud and Telecommunications services company - Citrix CSP leading the way in new and innovative technology, is currently looking for an expert Citrix Engineer to lead the respective business unit while remains hands on.
- Provide hands-on technical expertise to design, deploy, secure and optimize Cloud services
- Lead a team of Engineers and establish best-practices and SOP on operations activities - incident management, deployment, monitoring, automation, backups and D/R.
- Team enhancements specific training for internal customers or team members.
- Drive architectural/technical service improvements
- Drive improvements in technical architecture and standards/process to deliver the best customer experience
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent knowledge of Citrix Virtualisation Technologies with minimum three to five (3-5) years’ experience (Minimum Citrix Certified Associate - Virtualisation) with Project Management function
- Knowledge of Citrix Networking Technologies (Netscaler) and subsequent relevant work experience will be an absolute asset
- Excellent knowledge of operating systems, including Windows Server 2012 R2 / 2016
- Excellent knowledge of virtualization technologies, including Microsoft Hyper-V 2012 R2 / 2016
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft software infrastructure technologies, including Active Directory, DNS, ADFS, PKI
- Working knowledge of Microsoft System Center VMM/OM 2012 R2 / 2016
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, technical and communication skills, and the ability to foster a co-operative work environment and work effectively with a wide range of cross functional stakeholders in a diverse community
- Ability to multi-task, analyze and solve problems
- Ability to develop, evaluate and execute short and long range plans
- Highly analytical and strong advocate for process improvement
- Ability to supervise and train employees
- Customer-focused – including support of internal customers from management to C-level
- Business understanding manifesting in strong customer relationship skills
This is a unique opportunity to progress your career with a niche whilst established boutique organization that means business and offers services that businesses want and need. If this is not enough, you will have the huge opportunity to jump in the cloud technology wave while supporting services that transform the way we work. All the above comes with a wrap of an open environment with human-facing and entrepreneurial culture!
If you are interested in applying to this exciting Job Opportunity please send us your CV in ENGLISH now
[To Send Your CV Please Click Here]
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE HANDLED WITH TOTAL CONFIDENTIALITY
WE ARE SOCIAL !