Ams Haul Fpga Designer Internship Jobs Vacancy in Nokia Αθήνα
Nokia Αθήνα urgently required following position for Ams Haul Fpga Designer Internship. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ams Haul Fpga Designer Internship Jobs Vacancy in Nokia Αθήνα Jobs Details:
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are looking for undergraduate students interested in internship in Technology Center in Athens.
You will act under guidance on FPGA development related projects. You will be part of a team responsible for the projects mentioned above. The organization offers the opportunity working in an international environment with friendly working atmosphere in a team of young professionals.
- Basic knowledge of telecommunications systems and technologies
- Basic knowledge of FPGA technology and design
- Basic knowledge of an HW description language: VHDL (preferred) and/or Verilog
- Good spoken and written English
- Good teamwork skills
- Adaptability and accountability
- Effectively cooperating with people with different technical background and culture, dealing with diverse situations and viewpoints
- Eager to learn and expand own knowledge
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of some FPGA specific tools, for instance: Xilinx Vivado, Altera Quartus, Mentor Graphics suite for FPGA (HDL Designer, ModelSim, QuestaSim, Precision)
- Some experience on FPGA design and life cycle
- Basic knowledge of microwave point-to-point communication application and radio transmission concepts
- Basic knowledge of Ethernet standard and advanced Ethernet features (QoS, Y1731)
- Basic lab hands on experience and instrument knowledge, like scopes, logic analyzers and Ethernet testers