Cost Control Mykonos Jobs Vacancy in Bill And Coo Hotels Mykonos
Bill And Coo Hotels Mykonos urgently required following position for Cost Control Mykonos. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cost Control Mykonos Jobs Vacancy in Bill And Coo Hotels Mykonos Jobs Details:
Bill & Coo Hotels Mykonos, proud members of The
Leading Hotels of the World, are seeking for an energetic
F&B Cost Control
Who wants to be part of the F&B Team at Bill & Coo Hotels.
Responsible for calculating costs of food and beverage items. Record information and produce control reports periodically to help maintain a suitable inventory of food and beverage items for both Bill and Coo properties. Help change price menus or change the prices of certain items based on the information they collect. Recommend solutions if food or beverage shortages occur.
F&B Cost Control:
- Control the Food & Beverage Cost.
- Engineer the menu in terms of costing.
- Prepare variance analysis for food & beverage and communicating / discussing with relevant parties.
- Update and maintain receipts into the systems (FMC).
- Coordinate with restaurant management and finance to sort out issues pertaining to F&B.
- Update selling prices in POS as per the instruction from authorized persons.
- Continuously study weaknesses in controls implemented at the restaurant and suggest for improvements.
- Check the daily Food & Beverage revenues report submitted by the income audit for accuracy of covers and average check.
- Prepare the daily and monthly cost report department in relation to cost of sales.
- Participate in monthly market survey and involve in formal negotiation for annual and large contracts involving inventory items.
- Check and ensure all menu items’ have a recipe
- Print and distribute menu sales analysis of the respective department on a monthly basis.
- Participate for stock take at the restaurants.
- Arrange surprise spot checks at the outlets.
- Maintain a daily record of inventory purchased for every chart of account and ensure it is balance with account payable.
- Spot check on the receiving department to ensure that the scales are correct and goods are checked for quality.
- Check and ensure that no material is issued out from the store without requisition or approval from the respective department head.
- Prepare daily staff meal cost report.
- Organize and do stock take and monthly closing procedures and to prepare all journals. Prepare cost board and the related journal vouchers.
- Check invoices against receiving record and compare them with purchase order and purchase request, and to ensure that all invoices are stamped and signed by the authorized person.
- Record the total daily purchase by chart of accounts and accumulate for month end balancing with account payable.
- Check and ensure that all inventories purchased are in balance with account payable on a bi-monthly basis.
- Ensure that purchasing obtain up – to – date and accurate prices by comparing prices against suppliers quotations.
- Check and review filled requisitions and ensure that goods are not issued more than requested.
- Conduct spot check to ensure that the goods received are as per specifications and the deliveries of goods by suppliers are consistent with the receiving schedule and the storerooms are not overstock especially during month – end.
- Audit monthly stock and prepare reconciliation on all stockrooms.
- Post actual stock results in the system and print inventory valuation report.
- Reconcile all inventory accounts based on actual purchases and actual inventory stock take and allocate the expenses to the respective department based on their requisitions.
- Organize the bi-yearly stock –take on all operating equipment of the restaurant and prepare detail loss and breakage quantities and amount.
- F&B Systems
- Updating the material control system (FMC) with goods received notes (GRNs), stock transfers etc. and updating sales from POS-Micros system at the restaurants.
- Maintain FMC and POS systems.
- Coordinate with group IT division and/or service provider for FMC&POS to sort out any issues.
- Bachelor’s degree Food and Beverage oriented
- Deep knowledge of F&B products and operation
- Minimum of 2 year experience in a similar position
- LHW or other 5* International Hotel Chain experience
- Ability to speak, write and converse in both Greek and English
- Ability to lead a team and develop strong team working
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer oriented
- Knowledge of OPERA PMS will be an asset
Should you fulfill requirements above and wish to become
member of Bill & Coo family please send your CV.