Human Resources Specialist Payroll Benefits Jobs Vacancy in Amci
Amci urgently required following position for Human Resources Specialist Payroll Benefits. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resources Specialist Payroll Benefits Jobs Vacancy in Amci Jobs Details:
Human Resources Specialist - Payroll & Benefits
A-MC Consulting is seeking to appoint a Human Resources Specialist – Payroll and Benefits on behalf of its client multinational company in the field of Pharmaceutical.
This position is primarily responsible for providing coordination, administration and support for Payroll, Benefits, On-boarding and other Human Resource programs and practices.
- Perform payroll functions and calculations; process and generate payroll accurately and efficiently, meeting mandatory deadlines.
- Review all payroll data (new hires, salary changes, separations, etc) entered into payroll system from HR to maintain accuracy and to ensure compliance with federal regulations.
- Advise organization on payroll policies and practices. Administer Paid Time Off Program, Leave of Absence Program.
- Handle benefits administration: answer employee questions, work with brokers, review invoices etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline.
- Five plus years of Human Resource experience with particular emphasis in one or more areas of payroll, benefits.
- Excellent people skills, flexible; good judgment; ability to handle confidential and/or sensitive information; customer service oriented.
- Intermediate level of proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet applications, proficiency in use of common office machines.
- experience with payroll system required.
- Ability to coordinate detailed projects over a long period of time and multitasks and prioritizes.
Kindly sent us your CV to: