Lead Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Welcome Αθήνα
Welcome Αθήνα urgently required following position for Lead Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lead Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Welcome Αθήνα Jobs Details:
At Welcome we are redefining the way people travel by offering them the most personalized and complete experience. From the moment our customers step outside the airplane till they get back home, we provide them with the warmest, most informative and friendliest transfer from and to the airport, equip them with all the necessary products they will need during their trip, as well as stand by them for any information or product they need for the duration of their stay.
Welcome's model is unique in a global level and our goal is to be the unquestionable leader for the category we are creating. We are already active in 20 destinations including Athens, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Vienna, Rome and Hong Kong, and we keep expanding by adding 2 new destinations per month. In 2017 we served more than 200,000 travelers and we plan to surpass 1 million travelers in 2018.
Welcome has the highest travel customer ratings surpassing companies like Airbnb, and Uber and gathering thousands of raving reviews. The company received a big financing round recently and has 40 exceptional team members in Greece and abroad.
If you feel you are one of those stellar A-players who can join our mission to expand Welcome globally and create the perfect travel experience from start to finish, go ahead and apply for the position.
About the role
We are looking for a Financials professional, who combines business intelligence skills with commercial acumen, and can help us create a healthier balance sheet by increasing profit margins and trimming expenses.
The role will be internal and will work along with the outsourced CFO services office we are partnering with.
What you will do:
- Be the internal link for P&L and Cash Flow statements
- Be the internal link for Revenue and Expense Forecasting
- Outline, prioritize and run specific pricing experiments across our offerings (transfers, products, things to do) and destinations in order to increase profit margins
- Analyze in detail results, declare winners, conceptualize new tests, and coordinate with other departments to move winning experiments to implementation mode
- Highlight to management opportunities to minimize variable and fixed expenses
You see yourself as a mix of a data, finance and business person. You believe that much greater things can happen if you combine data crunching and business goals, and you feel you have the skills to do this combination better than anyone else. You take pride of your work, you are not afraid to take responsibility of your actions, and you seek to make the greatest impact. You believe that through this role, you will have a great opportunity to do what you love, work in a great work environment, and bring big and tangible results that will fuel the company's growth and your own personal development.
We are looking for:
- Three years experience in a Financial or Business Analyst role
- Mastery of Excel
- Commercial Acumen
- Structured thought process and ability to bring everyone onboard
- Experience in a fast-paced tech/digital environment
- Understanding of Google Analytics or other tools to measure experiments
- Knowledge of BI and data visualization tools (Power BI etc) is a plus
- Basic SQL Proficiency is a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- An amazing workspace, filled with energetic and hardworking people
- The tools you need to successfully perform your daily tasks
If we got you excited and you think you have what it takes to join a young, well-funded and fast growing startup, then just hit the ‘Apply for this job’ button!