Events And Live Booking Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Panik Entertainment Group Ltd Γλυφάδα
Panik Entertainment Group Ltd Γλυφάδα urgently required following position for Events And Live Booking Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Events And Live Booking Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Panik Entertainment Group Ltd Γλυφάδα Jobs Details:
Panik Entertainment Group seeks for a savvy Events and Live booking Coordinator with a genuine passion for music and event management to join our team! ! The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of working experience, strong communication skills, the ability to multi-task and execute day-to-day tasks supporting the Live Booking Manager.
- Working on location at events.
- Coordinate every aspect of events, including but not limited to logistics, travelling parties etc
- Schedule meetings/events, arrange travel, and answer phones as needed.
- Attend meetings and events as required.
- Manage media promotion for maximum exposure across print, online and TV.
- Write and proof copy, maintain all aspects of content management in association with internal teams.
- Coordinate booking requests.
- Maintain and update an online Lives' calendar.
- Proven work experience in events field (up to 2 years)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication both in Greek and English.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proactive self-starter.
- Ability to multitask & meet deadlines.
- Manage competing priorities.
- Have Excellent knowledge of the Windows system & the MS Office suite.
- Have knowledge of the social media universe including Facebook & Instagram.
- Be an enthusiastic, detail-oriented individual with strong customer-service skills and passion to work in the music industry.
- Work in a casual environment.
- No dress code.
- Professional development.
- Company events.
All applicants' CVs will be available to the hiring team till the position is filled. If you wish Panik to keep your CV for future job openings within a 6-month period please select yes on the last mandatory field of your applicaiton.