Yield Manager Milatos Lasithi Crete Jobs Vacancy in Radisson Blu Beach Resort Milatos Crete
Radisson Blu Beach Resort Milatos Crete urgently required following position for Yield Manager Milatos Lasithi Crete. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Yield Manager Milatos Lasithi Crete Jobs Vacancy in Radisson Blu Beach Resort Milatos Crete Jobs Details:
Responsible for: Revenues & Sales Team
Reports to: Hotel General Manager
Primary Objective of Position:
Under the general guidance of the Hotel General Manager, maximise hotel revenue and guest satisfaction by negotiating several business and coordinating the execution of this business with other departments in accordance with the sales business plan. The job incumbent should be proactive, and achieve results, maximise guest satisfaction and hotel profitability by managing the competitive functions.
All work is to be carried out in line with the hotel’s guidelines and business plan, the departmental business plan and The Radisson Hotel Group’s corporate guidelines and service concepts.
Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieves budgeted goals by executing activities within assigned market segments
- Prepares offers & contracts in line with the hotel's Meetings & Events Promises
- Communicating and planning with the operations team to ensure high quality standards are maintained
- Assists in the completion of monthly reports
- Meets budgeted sales and profit margin for group business, by offering, selling and confirming business rates as required
- Keeps track of files on a timely basis to confirm business
- Uses pro-active sales calls to find and develop new sales leads
- Conducts on-site client inspections and entertainment as required
- Communicates guest’s requests to all departments in an effective and timely manner
- Prepares accurate forecasts as requested
- Accurately pre-blocks all special requests or VIP accommodation
- Communicates with Front Office Manager all group VIPs for appropriate treatment
- Follows up on commissions and other fees paid to agencies to ensure timely billing and payment
- Completes activity report and monthly target report for month end revenue meeting as stipulated by Hotel General Manager