Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy in Company Σπάρτη
Company Σπάρτη urgently required following position for Sales Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy in Company Σπάρτη Jobs Details:
We are looking to recruit an experienced
who will contribute to the creation and execution
of the Company’s sales strategy and plan.
- Respond to all telephone, email and walk in inquiries regarding Rooms, F&B and Spa sales as long as all Hotel’s offered facilities and activities
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Represent Hotel in various events and exhibition
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales
- Closely following up on all business leads within a 24 hour response time line to clients
- Attending all department and hotel meetings as necessary
- Prepare all relevant periodic reports and provide input for forecasting
- Degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel Management, or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience in a strong multinational or local Hotel Organization
- Consistent top sales performance in positions held before
- Proficiency in computer skills especially MS Office, Protel and use of several OTA platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English language
- Additional language will be considered as an asset
- Team Spirit and Customer Service Orientation with attention to detail
Please send your CV with a recent photo.