Naval Architect Jobs Vacancy in Yacht Management Company Αθήνα
Yacht Management Company Αθήνα urgently required following position for Naval Architect. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Naval Architect Jobs Vacancy in Yacht Management Company Αθήνα Jobs Details:
Yacht Management company in South suburbs is looking for a Naval Architect with experience in the yacht construction industry to join the construction department. Employee will be part of the project scope of Mega Yacht building projects.
Duties and responsibilities
- Documentation including drawings and proposals.
- Preparation and monitorization of the project plans according/in line with the building contracts.
- Monitoring all project processes including the coordination/supervision of the construction processes.
- Travelling to international shipyards will be a part of the job, however highest rate of works takes place in Athenian shipyards.
- Bachelor or Master Degree related to the maritime industry (Naval Architecture- Shipbuilding, Marine or Mechanical Engineer).
- Fluent writing -speaking communication skills in English language.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- 4 years of experience in related position.
- Familiar with Class and MCA regulations.
Email your C. Vs at: [Click here to send your CV]