Front Desk Executive Jobs Vacancy in Stoiximan Θεσσαλονίκη
Stoiximan Θεσσαλονίκη urgently required following position for Front Desk Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Desk Executive Jobs Vacancy in Stoiximan Θεσσαλονίκη Jobs Details:
We are Stoiximan.gr
Stoiximan.gr is the leading online gaming operator in Greece, developing cutting edge technology and offering 24/7 entertainment to our members.
Stoiximan operations are increasingly expanding across Europe under our international brand Betano - we have already positioned ourselves amongst the market leaders in Romania and Cyprus, have recently launched our services in Germany and Austria and have plans to launch in 1 more European market in 2018.
Let's start with the role
We are looking for a receptionist Front Desk Office Executive for our Athens office - this role will put you in the centre of our daily office operations, and make you the 1st point of contact for all our visitors. You will get to greet and provide a tailor-made and professional welcome at our reception desk, cater for all needs of our visitors, and also ensure that our external area is a welcoming place to be at!
You will also need to be attentive to the needs and requests of your colleagues.
So if you are a service-minded person, if being social and friendly to others comes naturally to you, and at the same time you are well organised and have great attention to detail, this role is for you!
- Reception duties
- Meet and greet visitors with enthusiasm and personality. Notify the appropriate person that their appointment is in the waiting room
- Receive external calls, provide company information and direct the call to the appropriate person.
- Making sure the common reception areas are kept clear and tidy and looking at it’s best throughout the day
- Involved in corporate events, like management meetings, 3rd party meetings, project kick-offs etc
- Supporting colleagues with travel and accommodation arrangements
- Supporting colleagues with courier and post arrangements.
- High school or university diploma
- 1-2 years of working in a high service environment (eg. hotels, reception/front-desk or other client servicing roles)
- Great attention to detail
- Can-do attitude and ability to get things done
- Service and people oriented
- Flexible mindset
- Fluency in English, both written & spoken
- Competitive salary package, bonus & benefits
- Private medical-life insurance
- An exciting & friendly work environment
- Continuous improvement & training