Administration Assistant Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Global Real Estate Investment Group Αθήνα
Global Real Estate Investment Group Αθήνα urgently required following position for Administration Assistant Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Assistant Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Global Real Estate Investment Group Αθήνα Jobs Details:
Administration Assistant - Coordinator (Ref: EXC-01)
We are a Global Real Estate Investment Group with offices worldwide promoting real estate to local and international investors. Excellence is our persistent pursuit. Our core business revolves around global asset allocation, focusing on creating real economic and social value for our clients.
The role entails administrative assistant responsibilities, coordination and handling of real estate documentation, as well as undertaking various ad hoc requests from management.
- Responsible for the collation of property documents.
- Preparation of property folders for submission.
- Provide administrative support.
- Communication (telephone and/or written) with internal and external stakeholders e. g vendors, agents etc.
- Provide coverage for front desk receptionist.
- Schedule meetings and appointment for management.
- Maintain departmental filing system and other office records/files.
- Open and distribute mail, including confidential, high priority and follow-up items.
- Oversee day to day to ensure a welcoming environment for our team and guests, including; placing orders for food/office supplies, greeting guests, scheduling conference rooms, and handling ad-hoc requests in a timely manner.
In order to be successful in the above role you need to have:
Experience in similar position.
Preferred industries experience Real estate, Legal and Notary..
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Greek.
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
Be able to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment with exceptional organizational skills and the ability to re-prioritize on a consistent basis.
High degree of professionalism and strong work ethic coupled with a sense of responsibility and integrity.
Flexibility to work extended hours if necessary.
Excellent organization, meeting planning coordination and project management skills.
Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Strong initiative and good judgment.
Excellent partnering skills-must be a team player.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Attention to detail.
Ability to work independently in a timely and proactive manner.
Driving License required.
Military Obligations fulfilled for male candidates.
- Full time job in an international fast growing company
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program.
- Company car with fuel card allowance to conduct work.