Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy in Randstad Hellas Αθήνα
Randstad Hellas Αθήνα urgently required following position for Sales Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy in Randstad Hellas Αθήνα Jobs Details:
Are you an experienced Sales Manager ideally within the travel or tourism market?
Are you also a charismatic Sales Manager with experience in leading sales teams in Greece or abroad?
Would you like to join an international and very respected organisation?
We are looking forward to receiving your applications!
As a Sales Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the sales operations and development in Greece, Turkey & Cyprus.
- Managing the big corporate and trade accounts in Greece, Turkey & Cyprus, defining sales strategies and policies and managing performance.
- Leads the sales team for the three countries and report to the Regional General Manager.
- Have as main objective to reach the revenue targets, enhance the brand awareness and promote the products and services.
- Increase the market share and develop the customer satisfaction while respecting the allocated commercial objectives.
- Interacts with all relevant stakeholders, both internally and externally, in order to maximize value for the company in terms of revenue and/or market share
The company offers the following benefits for the Sales Manager position:
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- International Environment
- Continuous Training & Development
- Excellent career opportunities
The ideal candidate for the position of Sales Manager will be expected to possess the following:
- 5-10 years of sales managerial experience, preferably within the context of travel or tourism industry
- Bachelor or master’s degree, preferably in business administration, economics or similar
- Experience of the Turkish and/or Cypriot market would be an asset
- People management skills, ability to motivate and develop a team to improve the results
- Entrepreneur, willing to think out of the box to seize business opportunities
- Strong analytical skills, works easily with numbers, reports and tools
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to customize the offered product to the needs of the customer
- Good understanding of MS Office and the ability to quickly adapt to the use of specific business software
- Fluent in English; any other European language is an additional advantage