Citrix Expert Jobs Vacancy in Noris Θεσσαλονίκη
Noris Θεσσαλονίκη urgently required following position for Citrix Expert. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Citrix Expert Jobs Vacancy in Noris Θεσσαλονίκη Jobs Details:
Νoris offers companies customized IT solutions in the areas of IT outsourcing, Cloud Services and Network & Security. Technological basis of these services is a powerful IT infrastructure that relies on noris network's own high-performance backbone and multiple high-security data centers.
We are constantly looking for IT specialists (f / m) with a vision! Join our team in Thessaloniki as
Citrix Expert (f/m)
If you appreciate personal responsibility and like short decision-making processes and new challenges, then we would like to have you as a member of our team
- You support internal and external Citrix environments
- You have problem solving skills and solve problems effectively
- You are responsible for continuous improvement and development of the Citrix infrastructure as well as performance and trend analysis
- You act as an IT expert and work across all teams and departments internally as well as supporting external customer projects in Citrix environments
- Long-term experience in designing and operating Citrix environments
- Very good knowledge in Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop, Profile Management, Storefront, Netscaler VPX
- Good knowledge in MCS, PVS and Microsoft ActiveDirectory incl. GPO is advantageous
- Experience in methods like Scrum and Kanban are beneficial
- High amount of quality awareness, ability to work independently, well-structured and solution oriented
- Very good team-player and willingness to learn new things
- Excellent written and spoken English (German knowledge is a bonus)
- Willingness to travel
Then do not hesitate!
We look forward to receiving your application with the earliest possible entry date, ideally via email.
Need help? Contact us! We will be happy to assist you with further questions.
[Το send your CV please click here]