Assistant Accountant Jobs Vacancy in European Dynamics Αθήνα
European Dynamics Αθήνα urgently required following position for Assistant Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Accountant Jobs Vacancy in European Dynamics Αθήνα Jobs Details:
Assistant Accountant (ref: AA/09/18) Athens, Greece
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, and renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations internationally.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is looking to recruit for its headquarters in Athens an Assistant Accountant, to support the Accounting Department of the company, reporting to the Head of the Accounting Division.
Key activities and responsibilities:
- Entry of accounting documents, audit and reconciliation of accounts, maintaining of fixed assets register, tracking of receipts and payments;
- Participation in the preparation and submission of tax returns and other reports to the Tax Administration, the Banks, the Social Security Agencies and other similar organizations;
- Managing daily accounting and tax issues;
- Participation in the preparation of the financial statements of the company;
- Preparation and monitoring of files for regular and extraordinary audits;
Desired skills & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Economic studies;
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in an organised Accounting Department;
- Knowledge of the Hellenic Accounting Standards, income taxation, VAT withholding taxes and payroll;
- Excellent command of English both written and oral;
- Good Knowledge of office automation tools and Internet use;
- Knowledge of German or French will be a plus;
- Ability to deliver to high quality standards and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills, both writing and verbally;
- Integrity and approachability;
- Handle stress and deadlines;
- Motivated, result oriented, persistent;
- Open to learning and continuous improvement.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company as part of a team, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (AA/09/18), at the following e-mail address: [Για να στείλετε τo βιογραφικό σας κάντε κλικ εδώ]
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.
Furthermore, when providing your data, it is up to you to explicitly consent that your data can be assessed for future job openings, for as long as you do not withdraw such consent. If you do not consent, we will not be able to consider the data you provide to us for future job openings.