Human Resources Business Partner Jobs Vacancy in Jysk
Jysk urgently required following position for Human Resources Business Partner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resources Business Partner Jobs Vacancy in Jysk Jobs Details:
JYSK is looking for a
Human Resources Business Partner
to work on a fixed term (12 months) contract
Are you willing to go the extra mile? Do you consider it exciting to work for a fast expanding multinational retail company? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with constant challenges? Then you might be the one we are looking for.
You Bring dedication and you…
- Have close cooperation with retail
- Follow up on training and development plans
- Are a trainer for the organization
- Follow up on performance (for both stores and head office) and you participate on performance management sessions
- Participate in recruitment for different positions
- Follow up on key figures and HR reports
- Are super user on assigned HR systems
- Are responsible for labor law issues and communication with local authorities
- Ensure that company’s staff policies, rules and guidelines are followed
- Ensure that company provides a safe work environment
- Perform regular store visits
You Meet possibilities and we offer you…
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- The opportunity to support the expansion of a large organisation
- Aculture with fast and practical decision at all levels in the organisation
- Structure and concepts that create opportunities for you to deliver excellent results
- A great company culture
- An attractive compensation package
- Private health insurance program
The suitable candidate must be fluent in English both oral and written. The job is based in JYSK Head Office in Athens.
JYSK has expanded from one store in Denmark in 1979 to more than 2,600 stores worldwide today. In order to secure future growth, we need the best employees.
Seize this great opportunity to become part of JYSK. If you bring dedication, you will meet possibilities.
Click on the “[Apply]” button below to take charge of your career.
Need more information?
Click here to read more about JYSK as a workplace [https://job.jysk.gr/].