Head Housekeeper Crete Jobs Vacancy in Iberostar Creta Panorama Marine
Iberostar Creta Panorama Marine urgently required following position for Head Housekeeper Crete. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Housekeeper Crete Jobs Vacancy in Iberostar Creta Panorama Marine Jobs Details:
Scope and General Purpose:
To supervise and control the cleaning and servicing of all bedrooms, restaurants, function and public rooms in the hotel.
- To ensure that all bedrooms and public rooms are serviced and cleaned daily.
- To ensure that function rooms are cleaned as soon as they have been used to ensure a fast turnaround.
- To ensure that VIP rooms receive the designated extras.
- To ensure an adequate supply of clean linen in a good state of repair.
- To ensure that rooms are checked regularly for repairs and refurbishing, and that appropriate maintenance is effected.
- To liaise with General Manager and notify areas needing attention, in respect of decor.
- To ensure that the most suitably qualified person is appointed in the event of a vacancy - wherever possible this should be an internal promotion.
- To ensure that staff are coached and trained to perform their duties effectively.
- To ensure that attendance registers are completed daily and in accordance with statutory regulations.
- To draw up duty rosters and ensure that manning levels are correct, to agreed standards, and are not exceeded without permission.
- To ensure that adequate supplies of cleaning materials are available.
- To ensure that staff accommodation is kept clean and in a good state of repair.
- To ensure that regular fire and evacuation drills are held.
- To ensure effective communications through attending meetings and imparting information at regularly held staff meetings with assistant housekeepers.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Only those who possess the above-mentioned requirements
will qualify for an interview and be contacted in due time.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European
Union General Data Protection Regulation