Accounting Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Randstad Hellas Κηφισιά
Randstad Hellas Κηφισιά urgently required following position for Accounting Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounting Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Randstad Hellas Κηφισιά Jobs Details:
Are you an accountant, at a senior level, have worked as an Accounting Supervisor and you are keen to work in a multinational company that is global leader in industrial sector? If you have more than 5 years of experience as an Accounting Supervisor and you would like to evolve your career more, it seems that you are the perfect fit for this role.
Your duties as Accounting Supervisor will be to:
- Supervise the Accounts Payable department (4-5 individuals)
- Provide supervision and guidance as it relates to the entry of vendor invoices, using proper General Ledger coding and analyzing payment terms
- Ensure accuracy in vendors, payments, job numbers, subdivisions and cost codes
- Support in the preparation of the payment run
- Check and prioritize imaging work table in order to maintain turnaround
- Audit Job Cost Detail Reports for closed jobs
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Set up new vendors
- Reconcile accounts
- Assist vendors when necessary
The company for the Accounting Supervisor position offers:
- Competitive remuneration package, according to previous experience
- Extra benefits
- Work in a dynamic team
- Friendly office environment
To be an ideal candidate for the Accounting Supervisor position, you should have:
- Proven track record of 5 or more years in a similar role, ideally multi-national focused
- University Degree
- Excellent knowledge of accounting procedures
- Extensive people management experience
- Extensive Accounts Payable experience
- Excellent knowledge of SAP
- Good time-management skills and the ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines, particularly at month end.
- Strong team player with good communication skills, who can interact with other departments and management
- Ability to identify issues on a timely basis, identify an action plan to resolve issues and influence others to implement the action plan.